In the year 1983, Kotak Mahindra Bank was established. After that, the bank has grown to be one of the most trusted and well-founded banking institutions in the country. The central station of Kotak Mahindra Bank is in Mumbai. Kotak Mahindra Bank has a broad-ranging system of 1,369 branches. 2,163 ATMs spread across 689 urban communities in India.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has an admirable array of services like investment banking, personal banking, life insurance, and wealth management. mymoneykarma grants you a brief glimpse into these services of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Facilities
In inclusion to the various financial products, Kotak Mahindra offers several facilities that are purposeful to enrich its customer experience, which is listed below.
- Kotak Mahindra Net Banking
- Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking
- Kotak Mahindra Customer Care Services
- Kotak Mahindra Mobile App
Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC Code
The Kotak Mahindra IFSC code is for the electronic financial transactions for Kotak Mahindra customers. Each branch of every bank has a unique IFSC code as well as Kotak Mahindra bank has also a unique IFSC code. KKBK is the first four letters, and the last six letters represent the branch code. KKBK0002027 is an example of it.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Cards
Debit cards are the complimentary service for the Customers who open savings accounts in the Kotak Mahindra bank. All the debit cards of Kotak Mahindra bank are accepted internationally and also offer various rewards and benefits. Kotak Mahindra bank debit cards provide different types of benefits that are listed below.
- A higher withdrawal limit
- Personal accident death insurance cover
- Usage safety
- A Facility of SMS alerts
Kotak Mahindra Bank Fixed Deposits
There are some schemes of fixed deposits for customers to save money and earn interest by Kotak Mahindra Bank. It is up to customers how they would want the interest to be accrued-monthly or quarterly and it gives customers stable returns. Following are the different types of fixed deposits offered by Kotak-
- Regular Fixed Deposit
- Reinvestment Fixed Deposit
- Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit
- Tax Saving Fixed Deposit
Following are the benefits of the schemes offered by Kotak Mahindra bank
- Attractive rates of interest
- Excellent tax-free returns on investment
- No penalty on premature withdrawal
- Overdraft facility against deposits
Kotak Net Banking
Kotak Mahindra Bank will provide you services of net banking right from your place. You can avail of many services that the bank allows you or offers you. It is as easy as anything on the internet you are using. Such that you are having a bank branch on your PC and managing all your banking activities. for example, pay your utility bills, make an online transaction, etc.
How to login into Kotak Net Banking Account?
The following steps is for login into your Kotak Mahindra net banking account:
1. Go to official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank. [Kotak Mahindra Bank ki official website par jaayen]
2. Enter the User ID (that is your CRN- Customer relationship number) and net banking password that you had received. (The User ID – CRN is given on the debit or credit card below your name and also on the checkbook as a reference number.) [User ID darj karien (jo ki aapka CRN – customer relationship number hai) aur net banking password jo ki aapko mila tha. (User ID-CRN aapke naam ke neeche debit ya credit card par di gayi hai aur checkbook par ek reference number ki tarah me bhi hai]
3. After entering the password, click on the button of SECURE LOGIN. [password daalne ke baad SECURE LOGIN ke button par click karien]
4. To certify, you will have to enter the Dynamic Access Code. That is sent to your Mobile Number/Email Address. [verify karne ke liye, apko dynamic access code darj karna hoga. jo aapke mobile number/email address par bheja jata hai]
5. Now, Enter the Dynamic Access Code. [ab, dynamic access code darj karien]
6. You will be logged in into Kotak Net Banking after successful authentication and manage your account. [authentication successful hone ke baad aapko Kotak net banking me login kiya jaayega aur apne account ko manage kiya jayega ]
How to regenerate Kodak Net Banking Password?
Anyone can regenerate a new password when they have forgotten the Kotak Mahindra net banking password by following these steps:
1. Click on the FORGET/BLOCKED PASSWORD option on the Kotak Net banking page. [Kotak net banking page par FORGET/BLOCKED PASSWORD option par click karien]
2. Enter anyone from the CRN/Customer ID or Nickname or Forex Card Number. [CRN/Customer ID or nickname or Forex card number me se kisi ko bhi darj karien]
3. Now, by answering any two given questions, you will verify the details. [ab, diye gaye 2 question ke answer de kar details ko verify karye]
4. Fill the appropriate answer and click on the CONTINUE button. [sahi answer bharye or CONTINUE button par click karien ]
5. Now you can select the method for generating the new password. [ab aap naya password generate karne ke liye tarika chunn sakte hain]
6. Once you specified the desired method. You can enter all the required information, then click on CONTINUE. [ek baar jab aap method chunn lete hain. aap sabhi zaruri jankari darj kar sakte hain, phir CONTINUE par click karien]
7. After the details are verified, you will be able to create your new password and Login to it by the new password. [details verify hone ke baad aap apna naya password ban paayenge aur naye password se esme login karenge]