Internet banking is now a daily need of an average internet user for doing stuff like transferring money, buying things from internet and paying for electricity bills, phone bills, recharges etc. Now lets come to the topic.
So, you have recently created an account in State Bank Of India (SBI) and applied for Internet Banking. Here is how you can get started.We will go step step from starting.
You Need to Create a New Login Password
Also Create a profile password
Follow the following steps if you already have the first time SBI login details with you:
- First of all go onlinesbi.com and make sure it is secures and URL looks like https://www.onlinesbi.com/. See the image below for clarification:
- Click on login, a new window will open which have continue button to continue for the login page. Basically, it is shown to display some important points like you need to change your password every 180 days in order to make sure that your account is safe.
- After clicking on Continue to Login button a window with option of entering your username and password will appear as shown in the image below
- Enter your username and password which are given in the KIT provided to you.
- You will also be required to create a profile password for your account too.