Aadhar card is a unique 12 digit number that includes address evidence and identity proof. It is issued by the authorities of India by specific identification authority working in India. You can avail so many beneficial schemes of government which is available for you after Linking the Aadhar card to banks accounts. It is the easy process of Linking your Aadhar Card in your Kotak Mahindra bank account.
These are the following steps shown to you by which you can easily link your Aadhar card to your Kotak Mahindra bank account.
Methods of linking Aadhaar card to Kotak Mahindra Bank account
There are several ways by which you can link your Aadhar card to your Kotak Mahindra bank account. There are following two methods by which you can link your Aadhar card into your bank account.
- Offline mode
- Online mode
Way to link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra financial institution Offline?
1. You have to visit the branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank for Linking the Aadhar Card with your Kotak Mahindra bank account. [aapko apne Kotak mahindra bank account ke sath aadhar card link ke liye kotak mahindra bank ki branch ka zarye se karna hoga]
2. In offline mode, the following are the steps followed for linking the Aadhar card to the bank account. [Offline mode me, Aadhar card ko bank account se jodhne ke liye yeh kadam uthaaye gaye hain ]
3. Visit the Kotak Mahindra bank that is closest to you. [Kotak mahindra bank par jaaye jo aapke sabse kareeb hai]
4. You have to get the application form that is required for the procedure from the bank. [aapko application form lena hoga jo ki bank se es kaam ke liye zaruri hai]
5. Fill the form with the correct information and submit it to the bank. [form ko sahi jankari ke sath bharey aur bank me jama karein]
6. For the verification, the bank would ask for original documents. [verify ke liye, bank original documents mangengi]
7. The bank sends a confirmation to the applicant through SMS or email when the linking is done. [Linking hone par bank customer ko sms ya email ke zarye se ek confirmation bhejta hai]
Way to hyperlink Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra bank on line?
Also, in online mode, the Aadhaar card can be linked in your Kotak Mahindra bank account. The following are steps that can easily link your Aadhaar card to your Kotak Mahindra bank account:
1. Visit the Kotak Mahindra bank website. [Kotak mahindra bank ki website par jaaye]
2. Put up your CRN number and password. [apna CRN number aur password daalen]
3. Fill in the dynamic access code that would be sent out to you through SMS or email. [dynamic access code bharey jo apko sms ya email ke zarye bheja jaayega]
4. Select the BANKING option. [banking option ko chuney]
5. Pick the option AADHAAR SEEDING. [Aadhar card ka option chuney]
6. Fill your Aadhaar card number. [apna aadhar card number bharey]
7. Now, Verify the entered number and submit it. [ab, darj number ko verify kaarien aur esse submit karien]
Link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra financial institution through SMS?
Kotak Mahindra bank doesn’t offer the option to link the Aadhaar card to the bank account by the SMS as of now.
Documents required for linking Kotak Mahindra bank account to Aadhaar card
For linking the Aadhaar card to the Kotak Mahindra bank account, the following list of documents are required:
- Original and photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- Original and photocopy of Passbook.
- 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Net banking information.